Despite the opposition from some quarters to the policy of securing LPT Funds for community and local works, I am delighted to have supported this policy and the benefits are now for all to see. Projects that are benefiting from the Fund are:
- New Pedestrian Crossing on the Hazelhatch Road in Celbridge. (Beside Wolstan Abbey)
- New footpath from Lishandra to Lock 13 Lane in Ardclough.
- New Pedestrian Crossing on the Clane Road in Celbridge. (Beside St. Raphael’s and Abbey Farm)
- Funding provided for Tea Lane Graveyard project.
- New Street Lighting along the stream in the green area of Vanessa Lawns & Close.
- Traffic Calming to be installed in the Celbridge\Leixlip M.D.
- Footpath repairs in estates such as Leixlip Park.
- Contribution towards phase 3 of the Eircom under-grounding.
- Many other Community projects funded in the Celbridge\Leixlip M.D area